Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shopping Spree!

Have you been to the new City Creek Mall in Salt Lake City?!  Well if you haven't, it is fabulous.  Pierre made me go through my clothes and shoes the other week, so I ended up getting rid of a couple huge bags of clothes.  Since my wardrobe was reduced by a lot, and we both needed some new summer clothes, we took an entire Saturday to check out the new City Creek mall.  It was pretty fancy, and we loved walking around the nice area.  We did our shopping at H & M and Forever 21, which are two stores we both love.

I am lucky, because my husband loves shopping.  He is my favorite shopping buddy ever. Therefore, we spent about 5 hours shopping.  We haven't bought clothes for awhile, so it felt SO good!  We ate lunch there, and enjoyed having a large variety to choose from at the food court. We decided to be risky and try a restaurant we had never heard of, so we ended up eating Greek food.  It was delish!  We might have gone over our shopping budget a little by the end of the day, but we sure were a happy couple bringing our new summer clothes home.  It was a perfect day with my husband.




YUMMY PORK!


1 comment:

  1. Hey sis. I totally love your blog. It's super cute. Very clever title....I really wanna follow you but I have no idea how....

    ReplyDelete