Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

It is now time to catch up on my blog. I have not posted anything for quite some time.  

For the Thanksgiving holiday, Pierre and I drove to Wichita. I have not been home for Thanksgiving since 2003, so I was VERY excited. Pierre was able to use quite a few PTO days for the break, which was nice. We had almost an entire week there.  Chels and Rod were visiting for the holiday as well, so it was a full house.  Everyone was around except for Kayla and Jordan and Jess.  

Some of the fun activities for the week included watching Christmas movies, going to the park to enjoy the nice weather, baking, Elf party at Brandon's house, Black Friday shopping and setting up for Christmas. Of course we ate a TON as well.  It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without family and food. 

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving break for Pierre and I.  It sure was nice to go home to Wichita and to not have to drive far to get there.


Playing in the backyard
At the park
Filling up the 'grateful tree'
Craft time with the kids


Finally, time to eat our feast!









No comments:

Post a Comment