The Unexpected Day
January 14th was a very exciting day at the Stegelitz house. Not expecting for the results to be positive, I took a pregnancy test in the morning. I thought it was too good to be true, so I had to take a second one to make sure. Sure enough, I was pregnant!
I was just alone at home and Pierre was at work, and since I couldn't wait all day to tell Pierre, and I for sure didn't want to tell him over the phone, I told him I wanted to meet up with him for lunch. Before I went, I bought a cute onesie (sp?) that said "Daddy & Me". That was my way of telling him the news. We were both super excited and spent the whole evening skyping our parents and siblings. We were too happy to be able to hold it in for a couple weeks.
Woo hoo for babies! Our kid will be the 4th grandkid for my parents this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment