A Week With Sarah
At the end of February, I went to Wichita for about 10 days to be Sarah's 'mom' while my parents were on a cruise. We had some quality bonding time for sure. I have never had that much alone time with Sarah before, and it was great! I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.
There was a foot of snow on the ground when I arrived there, and another storm on the way. It worked out good to have snow though, because then she had 2 snow days while I was there; I didn't have to take her to early morning seminary for those two days, and we had more time together!
We played in the snow, celebrated Nicole's birthday, watched movies, went out to eat, hung out with Brandon & Allison, played games, and had sister time. She is a responsible and fun girl, and I am lucky to have her as my sister.
 |
| Sarah's occasional afternoon snack- a plate of snow |
 |
| Playing pin the tail on the donkey for Nicole's birthday- the kids loved spinning everyone around. |
 |
| Cake time! |
 |
| My sis |
 |
| I can't go to Wichita and not eat at Freddy's! |
Reading books to my cute nieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment