Breckenridge - Our ski adventure, minus the skiing
For the President's Day weekend, we went up to Breckenridge. We wanted to see what the ski resort area was like. It was a farther drive up the mountain then I thought it would be.
It was a very busy place for the three day weekend. There were ski people all over the place.
We were surprised how much snow was up there. I didn't know the sidewalks would be covered in snow, so I am sure we looked out of place with only jackets and no boots for walking around in the snow. Despite the cold, we had fun walking up and down main street to all the little shops. We also went to dinner at a cute little restaurant that had a view on the mountain. Seeing all the skiers made us wish we had money to take up skiing as a new hobby. I have passed Breckenridge so many times from going back and forth between Wichita and Provo, so it was nice to finally go.
No comments:
Post a Comment