Celebrating the Swiss
Pierre started his new job on Aug 27th, so he started living out in Colorado before me. He came home every weekend though, through the weekend of Sept 15th, when I moved out there as well. I had to stay behind in Provo to finish up some things at my job. It was a hard three weeks without him, but we made the most of our weekends.
The first weekend he came back to Provo, we spent our Saturday morning with Jordan, Jess, Chels, Rod and Kayla. Jordan and Jess had the brilliant idea of all going to Swiss days up in Midway, UT together. I think just being all together was more fun then the actual Swiss days event, so I am glad we all were able to go. We walked around the farmers market and ate some 'Swiss' food. It was a perfect start to our three day weekend.
 |
| Riding the shuttle bus |
 |
| Eating huge scones and Swiss sandwiches |
 |
| ah....my husband |
 |
| the men |
 |
| the ladies |
No comments:
Post a Comment