Thursday, October 11, 2012

My  Peeps In July, my fabulous cousin Jessica and her husband Jared came out to visit Utah.  It was so good to see them and spend time with them. One of the nights they were in town, Jessica and Jared and Pierre and I went to Zupas and had an enjoyable time hanging out for an evening.  
  With Jess in town, it gave a much needed reason to have a girls night!  So, my favorite people all got together and we all caught up on life.  Man, it felt so good!  When you get us 4 together, we can talk and laugh for hours.  Time just flies by.  I miss living by them and look up to them all so much.  We have many Provo memories that we will never forget. Love you Christine, Whit and Jess!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...this was such a blast. How I love being with these 3 people. I can completely be myself. Love and miss you so much, Ash.

    ReplyDelete