Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 The Last Goodbyes

The third weekend Pierre traveled back to Provo from Denver, was also our last weekend in Provo.  On September, Friday the 14th, we spent all day packing up our cars and a trailer we rented.  We also had to clean our apartment and all that fun stuff.  We then met up with Jordan, Jess, and Kayla to go to Spanish Fork for our cousin's wedding reception.  It was a perfect way to spend our last night in Utah; with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. 
We said our last goodbyes after the reception.  These were the hardest goodbyes. I was glad to get them over and done with, but I hope I never have to do that again. 
On Saturday morning, Pierre and I drove away from our life in Provo, Utah.  Oh how I will miss Provo- Never thought I would say that, but I will. Now, on to our new Colorado Life!


It is hard to see, but Amiamo was performing!


My beautiful sister.


Us


Cousins!


Having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment